Petz N’ Stuff supply wide range of purebred puppies. Different categories of breeds which are popular among pet lovers and pet enthusiasts are available with us. Healthy and good tempered you can take home the puppies of your choice on the same day without any delay.
Some of the puppies which are in demand and their specialities are detailed below.
Pomeranians are fluffy and charming dogs. They have a lively personality and are intelligent. Playful and energetic they can cheer you up any day. Taking care of them is easy however regular exercise and training is very important for them. They are good watchdogs. Small in size they mature when they are 7 to 10 months old. They are available in myriad of colours. Because of its friendly nature these active dogs can be good companions. It is not advisable to leave them alone since they can suffer from loneliness. They sometimes bark unnecessarily which can sometimes be a disturbance. Petz N’ Stuff has all varieties of Pomeranian puppies for sale in Abu Dhabi.
Beagles are energetic dogs and are scent hounds. Their strong sense of smell makes them good hunters. They are medium sized and are affectionate and playful. They are friendly even to strangers and because of this they cannot be kept as watchdogs. They require regular exercise. Grooming them is easy. These happy dogs are good companions and can live up to 10-15years. Even though they are difficult to train they adapt to apartments easily. Visit Petz N’ Stuff if you are searching for beagle puppy for sale in Abu Dhabi.
Toy poodles are calm and intelligent dogs. They are easy to train and are family friendly dogs. They are attention seekers and it is not recommended to leave them alone. Routine exercise is necessary for them. They are obedient and can be trained to do tricks. They follow people around and are known for their humour. Grooming poodles require careful attention since their coats can get matted up. Petz N’ Stuff offer purebred toy poodle for sale Abu Dhabi.
Puppies’ food habits – Guidelines
It is important to have proper food schedule and food habits for your puppies. Food habits influence the overall well being of the pet. Pet owners should not feed food randomly to their pets. This will affect the health of the pets. Food habits vary according to the breed of the dog.
Some general guidelines to follow while feeding puppies:
- When Puppies are around 4 weeks solid food can be given.
- 4 to 6 month old puppies can be given food three times a day whereas puppies over 6 months can be given food twice a day.
- Keep high fact foods, chocolate and sweeteners away from dogs.
- Balanced diet of meat and plant based food is required for puppies.
- Puppies should not be fed adult food they have to be given puppy food that is made especially for them.
- Serving portion should be according to the size of the dog.
- Feeding too much food can cause obesity problems, orthopaedic issues, diabetics etc.
- Feeding too little can lead to nutritional deficiency making them weak and unhealthy.
- It is important to buy puppy food of good quality that has necessary nutrients.
Get yourself a new family member and give the puppy a forever loving home.